What’s New for the 2021 Cadillac Escalade Tech?
The 2021 Cadillac Escalade tech lineup includes numerous cutting-edge features in the interior, plus a breadth of advanced safety and performance systems that make trips to Charlotte safer and more comfortable than ever before. Explore everything that’s new for the Cadillac Escalade interior and exterior with Hendrick Cadillac Monroe!
2021 Cadillac Escalade Interior Technology
There’s a lot to explore when you first step into the new Cadillac Escalade interior! The front driver and passenger area is bursting with industry-first Cadillac Escalade tech appointments, including a curved OLED screen with 38 inches of total display. Take a closer look at how the 2021 Escalade is prepped to redefine your everyday Ballantyne travels:
- Curved OLED Display – A feat for in-vehicle technology, the industry-first curved OLED screen spans 38 inches of total display – nearly the entirety of the Escalade dash. Your most essential display screens are housed here, including trip information, cluster display, the main infotainment screen, a status pane, and an app tray that provides quick access to your most-used apps.
- Super Cruise™ – Hands-free driver-assistance has arrived. Super Cruise™ is available with some groundbreaking updates in the 2021 Cadillac Escalade interior, including the ability to use Lane-Change-on-Demand on compatible highways. The Escalade will automatically change lanes when it’s safe to do so, and you never have to lift a finger!
- Augmented Reality-Enabled Navigation – When Navigation is enabled, this available system projects a live street view onto the cluster display with directional info overlaid on the screen.
- In-Cluster Navigation – Exploring new places is easier thanks to in-cluster navigation, which displays a full-cluster map across the gauge cluster.
- Night Vision System – When you’re out at night, Night Vision uses thermal heat imaging to project pedestrians or animals who may be in your path onto the cluster display.
- Full-Color Head-Up Display – Navigation, speed, phone and music details, and more can be projected onto your windshield, allowing you to see important info without taking your eyes off the road.
2021 Cadillac Escalade Tech for Enhanced Performance
In true Cadillac form, the 2021 Escalade provides driving comfort like no other with these advanced performance systems:
- Air Ride Adaptive Suspension – Electronically controlled air springs provide a smoother ride, no matter the road conditions you encounter.
- Independent Rear Suspension – This system enables the rear wheels to operate independently of each other, resulting in enhanced responsiveness, ride quality, and control for the driver.
- Electronic Limited-Slip Differential – This Intelligent system actively responds to road conditions to provide optimal traction at all times.
- Magnetic Ride Control – Further enhancing the responsiveness and smoothness you feel in your Cadillac, Magnetic Ride Control reads the road 1,000 times per second and adapts as necessary.
Take the Next Steps at Hendrick Cadillac Monroe
Ready to experience the roads and highways of Weddington like you never knew they could be? Contact us today to learn more about the new Cadillac Escalade tech features or to start exploring customization options, like new Cadillac Escalade rims! We’ll help you navigate the Escalade pricing and assist you in getting financing at our dealership in Monroe, NC.