What is Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance?
Each new Cadillac vehicle, starting with the 2019 model year and up, boasts Cadillac Premium Care maintenance, a convenient program that makes it easier for Charlotte drivers to keep up with Cadillac maintenance. Several routine service tasks are covered by the Cadillac Premium Care maintenance plan; learn more with the Hendrick Cadillac Monroe service center, below!
Cadillac Premium Care: What’s Covered?
The Cadillac Premium Care maintenance plan allows Weddington drivers to keep up with essential Cadillac care at minimal or no added cost. Your owner’s manual will tell you the specific maintenance schedule to follow for your model; be sure to consult it to find out when you need to schedule service at our facility. Of the services that encompass the Cadillac maintenance schedule, the following are covered by the Cadillac Premium Care maintenance plan:
- Cadillac First Maintenance Visit
- Oil and filter change
- Tire rotation
- Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection (MPVI)
- 4-Year/50,000 Mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
- 6-Year/70,000 Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
Additional Cadillac Care to Be Aware of
Your Cadillac Powertrain Limited Warranty is fully transferable and requires no deductible. Should you experience an issue with your transmission, drivetrain, or engine within the first 6 years or 70,000 miles, the Powertrain Limited Warranty has you covered. However, some Ballantyne drivers feel greater peace of mind when they opt into additional plans to cover their Cadillac care. For those who are interested, there are several options:
- Pre-Paid Maintenance – With the optional Pre-Paid Maintenance plan, Charlotte drivers will enjoy free oil changes, tire rotations, and fluid top-offs.
- Pre-Paid Maintenance Plus – Most recommended Cadillac maintenance is covered by this optional plan, including air filter replacement, spark plugs, transmission and transfer fluid changes, and more.
- Protection Plan – Purchasable online, the optional Protection Plan allows you to adjust your contract terms between 24, 36, 48, and 60 months. There are over 1,000 parts covered by this plan, making it ideal for drivers who plan to keep their Cadillac for a long time and may expect costly repairs like engine replacement in the future.
- Tire & Wheel – Aptly named, Cadillac’s Tire & Wheel plan covers your vehicle’s tires, if eligible, for 36 or 60 months from your purchase date, encompassing tire replacements and repairs.
- Appearance Guard – The Appearance Guard plan protects the classic good looks of your Cadillac, covering any dents and dings to the exterior and tears, burns, or cuts in the interior. These issues, as well as a lost or damaged key fob, would be covered at little to no cost to you.
Schedule Cadillac Maintenance at Hendrick Cadillac Monroe
Whether you have additional questions about Cadillac Premium Care maintenance or you need to schedule a service appointment, the team at Hendrick Cadillac Monroe is here to assist. Contact us today to learn more!