How Do I Use the myCadillac App?
Wondering how to use the myCadillac App to its fullest extent so you can get the most out of your Charlotte area drives? Engaging with the software and seeing how the myCadillac App connects with your Cadillac’s infotainment system will make your daily drive more seamless than ever before. Not only can you sync any new Cadillac vehicle with a compatible Apple or Android smartphone, but you can also enjoy the myCadillac Remote Start App feature. In this guide, the experts at Hendrick Cadillac Monroe will show you how to download and set up the myCadillac Mobile App, and how to make the most it.
Downloading the myCadillac Mobile App
Before you take your new Cadillac out on the Ballantyne roads, you’ll want to connect your Apple iPhone or Android smartphone to your vehicle.
Take these steps to start using the myCadillac App:
- Visit the app store on your phone and search for myCadillac.
- Download the myCadillac Mobile App.
- If you don’t already have an OnStar account or a Cadillac Owner Center account, you’ll need to create one at my.cadillac.com.
- Log in to the app on your smartphone. For those who’ve already registered their vehicles with the Cadillac Owner Center, the app should recognize your vehicle.
myCadillac Mobile App Features
Just purchased a new Cadillac vehicle? Enjoy standard Connectivity Access features for a full 10 years! Features Weddington drivers can enjoy include:
- Cadillac Smart Driver – Use this to view recent trips, driving habit insights, monthly summaries, and available insurance discounts.
- Preferred Dealer – Set a preferred dealer and schedule Cadillac service with the press of a button. This feature also lets users check for recalls.
- Vehicle Service – Using your smartphone, you can keep track of required maintenance and past visits, change or cancel appointments, and receive service alerts.
- Owner’s Manual / How Things Work – View a searchable Owner’s Manual, as well as how-to videos related to all of your favorite Cadillac features.
- My Cadillac Rewards – Enroll in the My Cadillac Rewards to earn points that can be spent on everything from protection plans to additional features.
- Assistance – Use the myCadillac Mobile App ‘Assistance’ tab to contact OnStar support or Roadside Assistance.
- Marketplace – A wide variety of brands partner with Cadillac to offer a rotating selection of rewards and exclusive offers!
myCadillac Remote Start App: Features and Beyond
The myCadillac Mobile App has quite a few advantageous features for Charlotte drivers to take advantage of. For drivers who purchase the Remote Access Plan, they will have access to the following:
- Mobile Vehicle Status – Check your fuel level, tire pressure, oil life, or mileage on the go from your smartphone.
- Remote Commands – Access remote locking/unlocking and the myCadillac Remote Start App feature. You can also sound the horn from a distance, or flash the vehicle’s lights.
- Navigation – Search for directions on your smartphone and send them instantly to your Cadillac navigation system.
- Vehicle Location – Locate your vehicle, send notifications for arrivals and departures, set boundary alerts, or find where your parked car!
Learn More About the myCadillac App at Hendrick Cadillac Monroe
Still have questions about the myCadillac Mobile App? Contact us to learn more! With our exclusive new vehicle specials at Hendrick Cadillac Monroe, it is easier than ever before to drive off the lot in your dream car and start taking advantage of the myCadillac App. Browse our new vehicle inventory and then apply for financing online with ease to get started on the next steps today!