2022 Cadillac XT5 Reviews
The Cadillac XT5 is a stunning SUV that offers serious power under the hood and high-class luxuries inside the cabin. And while Charlotte drivers have already fallen for the premium safety features and high-tech features, what do the experts have to say? Take a closer look at the Cadillac XT5 reviews below to find out.
Highlights From Cadillac XT5 Reviews
Across the board, the Cadillac XT5 reviews offered glowing praise for the latest design and amenities. Critics noted the plush and spacious cabin, as well as the tranquil ride quality that smooths out any bumps along the Pineville roads. Read a few of the highlights from the 2022 Cadillac XT5 reviews below:
- Edmunds: “The XT5 could be a good pick if you want an American-built midsize SUV that represents a luxury step up from a GMC or Buick model, for example. It’s also pleasingly roomy for both passengers and cargo.”
- KBB.com: “Buyers seeking maximum space for their money really ought to check out the 2022 XT5 […] It’s also comfortable and quiet, the materials are of suitably high quality for a luxury crossover, and everything has been put together well.”
- The Car Connection: “Cadillac’s compact SUV delivers above-average space for passengers and their gear, and its interior showcases nice materials in all versions. The more you spend, the nicer it gets.”
Cadillac XT5 Standout Features
Why is the latest model such a smash hit with critics? Take a look inside the Cadillac XT5 interior to find out.
- Space: The 2022 Cadillac XT5 interior offers room for 5 passengers and 63.0 cubic feet of cargo space, along with features like 60/40 split seating to boost versatility on the go.
- Performance: Under the hood, you’ll find a 235-hp 2.0L turbo engine. You can also opt for the sportier 3.6L V6 engine on higher trims to boost performance to 310 hp and 271 lb-ft of torque. Plus, optional All-Wheel Drive boosts traction during those Concord adventures.
- Comforts: From tri-zone climate control to heated seating to ventilation, this luxury SUV offers tons of options available to create the most comfortable journey possible.
- Technology: The standard Cadillac Smart System protects you with cutting-edge safety technology, while the Cadillac User Experience puts all of your favorite entertainment and connectivity features at your fingertips—including the MyCadillac app.
Find Out More with Hendrick Cadillac Monroe
We’ve been through the 2022 Cadillac XT5 reviews by experts, but what if you want to write a review of your own? Contact us at Hendrick Cadillac Monroe for more information about the latest model, and we can answer any questions and set you up for a test drive in Monroe.
More From Hendrick Cadillac Monroe
What to Know About the 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ
Are you eager to see the 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ? Cadillac has pulled out all of the stops with the manufacturing of this remarkable automobile. We’re talking about an all-electric luxury SUV that can go over 300 miles on one charge, making it ideal for your Charlotte commute. It can also generate 340 horsepower, offers…
The 2022 Cadillac Blackwing Price List
You will find the Cadillac Blackwing available as two models—the CT4-V and CT5-V—with different configurations within each. The Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing and the CT4-V Blackwing are the epitome of luxury and power, and they can be found with an impressive set of features for Pineville and Concord drivers to explore. Explore the Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing…
2022 Cadillac XT5 Reviews
The Cadillac XT5 is a stunning SUV that offers serious power under the hood and high-class luxuries inside the cabin. And while Charlotte drivers have already fallen for the premium safety features and high-tech features, what do the experts have to say? Take a closer look at the Cadillac XT5 reviews below to find out….
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Cadillac XT5 Reviews